John Cloonan Live - Discover the Music Within
My Blog

Brew bakers

Good friends getting together for good music and good food at Brewbakers', in Middletown, CT. Now that's living Large. My high school alumni, Bobby P, and myself, reacquainting, after way too many years chalking up all sorts of experiences!

9 Comments to Brew bakers:

Comments RSS
John Cloonan on Monday, February 24, 2014 11:46 PM
This past Saturday, February 22nd, was a fun day to be at Brew Bakers.. Everyone was happy the difficult weather had somewhat abated with a blue sky and lots of sun. The side entrance was blocked off, due to dangerous icicle stalagtites melting right above it. But that did not keep hungry visitors entering therein, from the front entrance, and in droves. All in all it was a good time held by all.. Though I was scheduled noon to 2pm, I wound up playing until 3pm since there were so many people therein and everyone seemed to be enjoying the live songs. I'm scheduled to return in a month. That should give me time to fine tune recent acquisitions as well as become familiar with some new equipment I will be working with. And it's quite possible the weather will be warmer!
Reply to comment

college-paper.org plagiarism on Sunday, May 19, 2019 12:55 AM
Baking is also a hobby of mine. I do not remember when it all started, but I have been in love with baking for as long as I can remember. Today, I plan to hold a party for my office mates. I am excited to be able to cook and prepare baked goods for them. First, I want to let them try my cookies, then at the end, I will give them all a slice of my famous pie recipe.

best paper writing service reviews on Saturday, June 09, 2018 4:40 PM
Thanks to johncloonanlive site for giving us and sharing about music and good food always, the basic information I ever seen. The reacquainting after way and perfect chances and more many experiences.
Reply to comment

d on Friday, December 21, 2018 7:13 AM
d
Reply to comment

australian essay writing on Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:19 AM
It's nice to have good friends. You are lucky to have them. What a nice post!
Reply to comment

doctoral dissertation writing help on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 7:24 PM
It was nice seeing you perform with your friend. You two looks very happy. I really wish I also have talent like that to bond with my friends. My friends really love music, I mean, I have three friends, my one friend really sings, she has a beautiful voice. The other one plays the guitar and the other one plays the organ. Now, I am learning on how to play the drums, and hopefully one day we can perform on stage like you.
Reply to comment

tableclothsfactory on Sunday, June 02, 2019 9:43 PM
Brew bakers
Reply to comment

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 6:44 AM
Brew bakers
Reply to comment

instagram viewer on Monday, July 01, 2019 11:39 PM
I like all the content articles, I really cherished, I would like more information concerning this, due to the fact it is extremely great., Thank you regarding talking about.
Reply to comment